How You Can Help
Volunteers Needed. Must be 16 years or older. If a minor must have parent permission. Community service vouchers offered, as well as acknowledgement of volunteer work.
Where you can volunteer
1. At pantry location in Crest Hill on Plainfield Rd. Hours: 1-5 PM Duties: loading and unloading trucks, organizing food pantry, making boxes for food distribution, cleaning and sanitation work. Call for appointment. 815 730 9567
2. At Pantry distribution site: 1701 N. Larkin Ave, Crest Hill, IL 60403, Time: 6:50 A.M to 9 A.M.Thursday Morning. Duties: carrying boxes of food to cars waiting in line, preparing boxes in and outside trucks, garbage detail--breaking up boxes, cleaning up. Reflective vests necessary for those on parking lot away from trucks. Poncho available for light rain. Pantry is closed in case of rain storm or snow storm as pantry operation is done outside.
If you wish to offer a cash donation you may donate on our secure site where all donors’ information is secure and confidential. Family Outreach Program does not share information given. All donors will receive a reply by mail or email. Or donors may offer a donation by sending a check or money order to Family Outreach Program or donors may call us to donate at 866-730-9567 or 815-730-9567.
- You may send a check or moneyorder payable to Family Outreach Program, Inc. Address: 2405 Essington #59 Joliet IL 60405
- Call us at: 866-730-9567 or 815-730-9567 to make a donation by credit card.
- Donate through Paypal to Family Outreach Program on a one time basis by clicking on the donate button below to begin the secure online donation process.
Family Outreach Program, Inc. is a federally registered 5 01 (C) (3) non-profit organization. We conduct a Will County drive through food pantry devoted to fighting hunger as part of the Feeding America Network. Especially since COVID 19 pandemic the pantry has seeing thousands of families needing food from all cities in Will County, Illinois. In order to support our programs we wish to ask if you would be interested in donating any funding which would be used to purchase more food from the Food Bank and area food suppliers. Last week we had very little funding for either meat or vegetables for our food drive. Your donation is tax deductible. You may donate online at http://familyoutreachprogram.org. Or you may call us at 815 730 9567. Thank you.
All donations will be followed up by a tax deductible receipt.
Thanks for your help!
To confirm that Family Outreach Program, Inc. is on the list of IRS federally exempt organizations, feel free to log on to http://apps.irs.gov/app/pub78 and type in "Family Outreach Program Inc." in Crest Hill, Illinois.
All donations posted on our secure site will receive an itemized tax deductible receipt. Thank you.If you would like to help by volunteering your time please click here to fill out the volunteer form.
Corporate address: 2223 Plainfield Rd. Crest Hill, IL 60403