Family Outreach Program, Inc. CHARITY REPORT 2016
Family Outreach Program, Inc.
2223 Plainfield Rd.
Crest Hill, IL 60403
The Mission of Family Outreach Program, Inc. is to fight hunger as a partner with the Northern Illinois Food Bank and reach out to the needy, the elderly and impoverished families.
Family Outreach Program, Inc. are thankful to offer this annual report to observe the many projects that we set out to accomplish prior to this fiscal year. Highpoints include:
- Canvassing with informational literature throughout the Great Will County area of our services to reach out to food pantry recipients.
- Developed a rotation program of food donations so as to become compliant with all local, state and federal inspections for managing quality food.
- Maintaining a hotline for the whole Greater Chicago area on finding pantries and offer a referral program for other pantries in the area.
- Recruiting volunteers and those in need of community service to assist the pantry and do charitable volunteer work.
The following is an overview of Family Outreach Program, Inc’s income and expenses for the fiscal year that ended January 31, 2016:
|Total revenues and support||$110,456|
|Program service expenses||$33,663|
|Management and general expenses||$ 6,546|
|Fund raising expenses||$1,767|
|Ending net assets (cumulative)||$68,480|
Board of Directors
- Lawrence George, President
- Roland Comer, Director
- Katherine Taylor, Secretary
- Michael Sims, Director
- Kathryn McMahon, Treasurer
- Lawrence George, Executive Director
Family Outreach Program, Inc. is tax exempt under Section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.